AVer Information Inc. is certified for various management systems, including ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environmental management), OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety), IECQ QC080000 (hazardous substances process management), ISO 14604-1 (greenhouse gas emission control), PAS 2050 (greenhouse gas protocol), ISO 28000 (security management), AEO (authorised economic operator). The effective day-to-day execution of these management systems has won AVer high recognition from international customers and business partners. Scope of coverage and adequate flexibility is also built in AVer’s hazardous substances programs, allowing AVer’s products to fulfill the EU’s RoHS requirement and the unique requests of major ODM clients.
- Certificate of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Certificate of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Certificate of OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Certificate of IECQ/QC 080000 Hazardous Substances Process Management System
- Certificate of ISO 14064-1 Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Verification
- Certificate of PAS 2050 Carbon Footprint Verification
- Certificate of ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System
- Certificate of AEO - Authorised Economic Operator
To broaden AVer’s internal management to another horizon, additional systems are currently being implemented. It is AVer’s belief that keeping our management system in line with the newest industry trends makes us better prepared to serve company stakeholders.